과학 연산, 데이터 분석, 머신러닝 추론, 비디오 트크랜스코딩과 같은 난이도 높은 연산 처리가 부각되면서 데이터를 신속/정확하게 산출하여 다변화된 비즈니스 환경에 대응이 가능한 컴퓨팅 자원으로 2개의 GPU부터 10개 GPU까지 병렬 서버로 연결하는 최고의 자원을 선택할 수 있습니다.
HGX-ADG6U A100 40GB8
| HPC Server
| 4U DP SXM4 A100 8 GPU Server
| Application: AI , AI Training , AI Inference & HPC
● Supports NVIDIA HGX™ A100 with 8 x SXM4 GPU
● Supports NVIDIA® NVLink® and NVSwitch™ technology
● Up to 600GB/s GPU to GPU interconnection
● AMD EPYC™ 7003 processors with AMD 3D V-Cache™ Technology
● AMD EPYC™ 7003 series processor family
● 8-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4 per processor, 32 x DIMMs
● 2 x 10Gb/s BASE-T LAN ports (Intel® X710-AT2)
● 1 x dedicated management port
● 6 x 2.5" Gen4 U.2 NVMe/ SATA hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
● Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen4 x4 interface
● 10 x Low profile Gen4 x16 expansion slots
● 3+1 x 80 PLUS Platinum 3000W redundant PSU
Nothing Stacks Up To EPYC™
AMD EPYC™ 7003 Processors with AMD 3D V-Cache™
AMD EPYC 7003 Series Processors with AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology are raising the bar once more for breakthrough performance on targeted technical computing workloads like Electronic Design Automation, Computational Fluid Dynamics, and Finite Element Analysis software and solutions. Delivering breakthrough performance per core and performance per watt, the Zen 3 architecture maintains leadership in number of cores – up to 64, amount of L3 cache – 768MB, and 128 PCIe 4.0 lanes, while maintaining socket compatibility with existing 3rd Gen AMD EPYC platforms.
L3 Cache Per Socket
“ZEN 3” Cores
PCIe 4.0 Lanes
UP To 64
Architecture for Modern Data Centers
AMD EPYC™ 7003 Series Processors
GIGABYTE servers and AMD EPYC 7003 Series Processors deliver the highest possible I/O throughput to pave the way for fast communication between CPU and accelerator in HPC and data analytics.
System Block Diagram
Supports NVIDIA HGX™ A100 8-GPU
Massive datasets, exploding model sizes, and complex simulations require multiple GPUs with extremely fast interconnections. NVIDIA HGX A100 combines NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs with high-speed interconnects to form the world’s most powerful servers. With A100 80GB GPUs, a single HGX A100 has up to 1.3 terabytes (TB) of GPU memory and over 2 terabytes per second (TB/s) of memory bandwidth, delivering unprecedented acceleration.
Max Memory Speed Even at 2 DPC
With GIGABYTE unique solution, maximum memory speed is now supported, even when using 2 DIMMS per channel*. GIGABYTE’s server platforms give you the performance edge, with more memory capacity at faster speeds.
* Enabled via BIOS setting (“UMC Common Options” “DDR4 Common Options” Configure “Enforce POR” setting). Please follow product QVL. Please consult your GIGABYTE sales or technical representative for more information.
Optional TPM 2.0 Module
For hardware-based authentication, the passwords, encryption keys, and digital certificates are stored in a TPM module to prevent unwanted users from gaining access to your data. GIGABYTE TPM modules come in either a Serial Peripheral Interface or Low Pin Count bus.
Automatic Fan Speed Control
GIGABYTE servers are enabled with Automatic Fan Speed Control to achieve the best cooling and power efficiency. Individual fan speeds will be automatically adjusted according to temperature sensors strategically placed in the servers.
Smart Crises Management and Protection (SCMP)
SCMP is a GIGABYTE patented feature which is deployed in servers with non-fully redundant PSU design. With SCMP, in the event of faulty PSU or overheated system, the system will force the CPU into an ultra-low power mode that reduces the power load, which prevents the system from unexpected shutdown and avoids component damage or data loss.
Smart Ride Through (SmaRT)
To prevent server downtime and data loss as a result of loss of AC power, GIGABYTE implements SmaRT in all our server platforms. When such an event occurs, the system will throttle while maintaining availability and reducing power load. Capacitors within the power supply can supply power for 10-20ms, which is enough time to transition to a backup power source for continued operation.
Certified Ready with Software Partners
Being a member of key software alliance partner programs enables GIGABYTE to rapidly develop and validate joint solutions, enabling our customers to modernize their data centers and implement IT infrastructure and application services with speed, agility, and cost optimization.
Tool-less Drive Bays Design
Clipping mechanism secures the drive in place. Install or replace a new drive in seconds.
Complex AI workloads, including clusters, are becoming more common and system integrators and IT staff must quickly adapt to the changing technology. In order to improve system compatibility and confidence, NVIDIA has introduced the NVIDIA-Certified Systems program that validates servers based on hardware and NVIDIA NGC Catalog’s software. Currently the NVIDIA-Certified Systems focus on NVIDIA Ampere architecture and NVIDIA Mellanox network adapters, but the program will expand. As well, customers that are familiar with NVIDIA NGC Support Services can use the services for NVIDIA-Certified.
GIGABYTE offers free-of-charge management applications via a specialized small processor built on the server.
GIGABYTE Management Console
For management and maintenance of a server or a small cluster, users can use the GIGABYTE Management Console, which is pre-installed on each server. Once the servers are running, IT staff can perform real-time health monitoring and management on each server through the browser-based graphical user interface. In addition, the GIGABYTE Management Console also provides:
● Support for standard IPMI specifications that allows users to integrate services
into a single platform through an open interface
● Automatic event recording, which can record system behavior 30 seconds before
an event occurs, making it easier to determine subsequent actions
● Integrate SAS/SATA/NVMe devices and RAID controller firmware into
GIGABYTE Management Console to monitor and control Broadcom®
GSM is a software suite that can manage clusters of servers simultaneously over the internet. GSM can be run on all GIGABYTE servers and has support for Windows and Linux. GSM can be downloaded from GIGABYTE website and complies with IPMI and Redfish standards. GSM includes a complete range of system management functions that includes the following utilities:
● GSM Server: A software program that provides real-time, remote control using a graphical user interface through an administrator’s computer
or through a server in the cluster. The software allows ease of maintenance for large clusters of servers.
● GSM CLI: A command-line interface for monitoring and managing remotely.
● GSM Agent: A software program installed on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves information from each system and devices through the OS,
and this software integrates with GSM Server or GSM CLI.
● GSM Mobile: A mobile app for both Android and iOS that provides admins with real-time system information.
● GSM Plugin: An application program interface that allows users to use VMware vCenter for real-time monitoring and management of server clusters.
회사명 : ㈜ 컴퓨웍스 ｜ 대표 : 김찬우 ｜ 전화 : 02-2088-4989
주소 : (우:08589) 서울특별시 금천구 가산디지털2로 46
에이스태세라타워 지식산업센터 909호 ｜ 사업자등록번호 : 215-87-93475
Hosting by I’mWeb
Copyrights ⓒ COMPUWORKS Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved